Lately, I have been trying to figure out how am I going to update my iPhone from beta 6 to iOS 7 public release. I’ve been seeing websites telling me if I’m not a registered developer, i won’t be able to receive OTA (over the air) update on my phone, else i have to restore my phone. I started to worry very much.
This is when I started discovering it by myself.
1) I downloaded the latest iTunes software update which suppports iOS 7 and iTunes radio :
2) After updating your iTunes, plug in your phone, a message on your phone will appear then choose trust.
3) On the computer screen, a message will appear:
choose download and update.
4) Wait for a few minutes/ hours depending on your internet connection.
5) After completing all this step…
SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW iOS 7 OFFICIAL UPDATE!
SIMPLE RIGHT? AGAIN, NO RESTORING NEEDED.